Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:1 Week:4
Something I am proud of from camp …
being brave by walking on the log on the top of high ropes .I am proud of this because
I am not a fan of hight's.
being brave by walking on the log on the top of high ropes .I am proud of this because
I am not a fan of hight's.
A highlight from camp for me was …
coast steering because we jumped off rocks and got to swim it was a very good
experience .
coast steering because we jumped off rocks and got to swim it was a very good
experience .
What challenged me over last two weeks?
Over coming my fear of hight's.
Over coming my fear of hight's.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the
future?
I over came my fear by doing what I don't like.future?
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed this by ...
not talking much on the mat.
not talking much on the mat.
Next week I would like to achieve in class is…
finishing all of my work in the time frame.
finishing all of my work in the time frame.
No comments:
Post a Comment