Search This Blog

Wednesday, 7 February 2018

Benjamin Reflectoin


Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:1               Week:2
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my art because I put a lot of effort into it and it was all about me .
What challenged me over last two weeks?
Moving up to years 7 and make friends with year 8s and more.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I overcame the challenge because I talked to lots of people and then we became good friends.
What is my personal goal for next week?
To be more confident  and stand up for myself.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was greetings and I achieved/showed this by...
I have achieved this by greeting my teachers on the first day of school and also greeting my friends.


2 comments:

  1. good job in your reflection good goal


    JA JA BINKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD JOB ON YOUR WORK


    CHRIS

    ReplyDelete